Thursday, September 24, 2009

Gettin' Started - kinda!

So I've finally decided to dip my toes into the wonderful world of blogging. I have so much I want to talk about, and so many pictures I'd like to share along the way. Hold your breath for a few more days while I read up on how to do this!

I want to give a big THANK YOU to the designer of this adorably cute blog that I am completely thrilled with!! Traci at sweetcheekydesigns.com was wonderful through the whole process. I know she got frustrated with me - even I got frustrated with me! - but she never let it be known. She created my store as well, which I'll familiarize you with once I finally get the products loaded.

Ummm, that might take a while.........

Crossing fingers, toes, and eyes, I'll see you in a few days with my first real post............and then I'll introduce you to my store!

No comments:

Post a Comment