Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Oh Well.....it was good while it lasted

Ok, I know I said I'd be back today to tell you about the house I posted yesterday. However, it looks as if the deal has fallen through (to no one's fault) and there's nothing to tell you about after all. (boo hoo, sad face).
We found the perfect house, in the perfect place, for the perfect price, set down and made our plans to move.................and then..................this morning we got the call that everyone dreads getting.
Hubby's job - not on stable ground. Unstable market, drop in sales, etc, etc, etc.
And we all know that I just left my day job to be a SAHW (stay at home worker), so, the unfortunate reality is that we won't be taking that house that had plenty of room for my workshop, 2 bonus rooms (not one, TWO), storage out the ying-yang, room for everything we own, a huge beautiful yard, and close to my mom. (please induldge my personal pity party for a moment)

I'll be back tomorrow since today will be dedicated to mourning the loss of the perfect home. (boo hoo, sniff, sniff)

No comments:

Post a Comment