Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Shout Out to My Hardworking Friend

I wanted to take a moment and congratulate my friend Gina over at The Shabby Chic Cottage.

I'm sure all of you know her blog,  but, you may not know what she really does in her everyday life. She spends 90% of her time building a thriving business.




Gina is such a hard worker and a definite go-getter when it comes to growing her business.
She often has at least 5 irons in the fire at any given time, and seems to mange each one fluidly. I can assure you that she takes her work and her shop VERY seriously.

She started an Etsy shop a little over a year ago and has already had well over 2000 sales, been in hundreds of Etsy Treasuries, and has landed on the front page with various products at least  twice a month. Those of you who have your own etsy shops know how significant that is.

The only way to reach these kind of milestones so quickly is by dedicating much of your time, energy, efforts, and creativity into doing whatever it takes to make your shop successful.
She has a hands-down proven method of success, not only for building your online business, but also for growing your blog.

Well, today my good friend got the shout she deserves from Etsy themselves for all of her hard work.
They have featured her in their front page blog series titled "Quit Your Day Job".
This is a big deal in the land of Etsy.
Those of you who sell there know that when you list a product, it only gets 10 seconds of 'face time' in their rotating widget, so to get a feature on your business that remains in the front page blogroll for a full week is, like I said, a HUGE deal for etsy sellers.
I'm so proud of her!!

Please take a few minutes to read her "Quit Your Day Job" interview.

Are you lucky enough to be going to Blissdom this year?
If so, Gina will be teaching a workshop on Wednesday covering exactly how you can build a successful online business for yourself!
Get to class early because I'm sure it'll fill up lickity split!

CONGRATULATIONS GINA !

I sure wish I could spill the beans on something really big coming up for her soon, but I'm sure she would hang me from a tree branch by my earlobes without much hesitation if I did. Take my word for it, it's giddy worthy, squealing good! You'll know exactly what I mean when she announces it.
I'm sitting on my hands just waiting on the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment