Thursday, February 10, 2011

Just a Note

I miss all of you. I miss visiting you and I miss your visits to my blog. Every time I post, I eagerly await your comments so I can start "talking" to all my friends in email.
I simply can't believe how fast time goes by.
Right now, I feel like I'm all alone out here in a big field, shouting, but no one can hear me.
I'm lonely - I need the voices of my friends.


Every day I think I'm going to be able to sit down and do a blog post and fill you guys in on my life..................and every night I get back to my hotel room and crash straight into bed.

You see, I started a new job. I didn't want to say anything until the dotted line was signed.
I've been out of town doing my training. I'm learning to be back on my feet again - literally - all day long.
I can tell you without a doubt that I miss my afternoon naps in the worst way possible.
I'm squeezing a 6 week training course into 3 weeks so that I can get moved into my final place as soon as possible.

What am I doing? Well, I think it just may be a dream job for many of us with fabric type obsessions. I'm managing a fabric store! Woohoo!
I'll give you more details on that once I get settled into my final destination.
Yes, I did it. I gave up self employment and went to work for a company.
A stable company, getting a steady paycheck, and real benefits.
(although I don't think they've caught on to how beneficial an afternoon siesta can be yet!)
Hey, when a company like that calls you wanting to know if you'd be interested in coming to work for them, you jump on it. Know what I mean? Sure you do.

Anyway, I will not be back home until the 20th, so I won't be able to give you a full blog before then on any of my projects, but, I'll clue you in to what lies ahead.

First up will be my new Bird in a Frame wall art.



After that....guess what? I got my master bedroom finished so I'll be doing a full reveal.


Then I'll move on to the dining room changes.
Wait till you hear why my normal table is missing. I meant to tell you all about it back at Thanksgiving but I forgot. It's funny.


Finally, I'll tell you all about my visit with this wonderful family. And I mean wonderful!



So, that's where I've been and what I'm up to, and what I've got coming up in the near future.

What have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment