Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Gone Thrifting

Don't you just love it when you run across a great little shop when you're out thrifting?

I DO TOO!

I found this one a few weeks ago and wanted to share.
It's located in an old house, and every single nook and cranny is filled with fabulous treasures. Even the bathroom, seriously. And when you're finished looking in one house, they have another one right next to it full of stuff too.

I just love, love, love to browse in unique shops.




Junkyard Gypsies is located in Bowling Green, KY.
If you're ever in my area, head over and take a peek. And then come by my house for a cup of coffee.

(I have not been compensated for this post. I simply wanted to tell you about a great shop I found.)


Do you know any shops or antique malls in the area that spans from Elizabethtown, KY to Nashville, TN? How about fabric stores?
I'm not having much luck finding many by myself. boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment