Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Guest Posting at Funky Junk Today - Let's Make a Pillow!

H there everybody. I'm venturing away from my blog today to do a guest post over at Funky Junk Interiors.
I've only been around the blogging world for about 6 months now, so I'm still learning. Upon discovering blogs, Donna was one of the first I came across. I googled something about junk, and her blog popped up.
I made the connection with her after stalking her silently for a while, and she's been a tremendous help to me ever since. There doesn't seem to be anything she can't answer.

I love her style! She's eclectic for sure, but she has a serious rustic industrial thing going on over there that I find myself in awe of. Reading her blog, you'll see her obsession with 'all that's metal', and you'll learn how to look at a pile of rust scraps like it's a pot of gold.

She's a true DIY gal by anyone's definition.
(Can't you tell she's a fun gal?)
You'll find a wealth of helpful information on her blog. She teaches you how to turn serious trash into creative treasures. She's the host of the incredibly popular link party Saturday Night Special. I think people challenge themselves to come up with the best thing they can each week just so they can join. I've never seen such great projects in all of blogland as I have in that party. You really must check it out.

She has started her own WorkShop Series where she'll teach you anything you want to know -except for plumbing! But she'll give it her best try.

Head on over there and check out my post on how to make this:
Be sure and leave a little note and let her know I sent you.

She's announcing a great special I'm running on my aprons from Wednesday thru Saturday.
Don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment