Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Happy Easter !

No matter how you choose to celebrate, I hope you have great Easter.
Me? I will be sending up prayers of thanksgiving that I have a risen saviour who has demonstrated more grace with me than any one person should be allowed.

I can't help but think of all the people I love who have passed on, and how they are at the ultimate feast today celebrating the resurrection of Christ, with Christ. I cannot even begin to imagine the magnitude of the celebration. As a lover of the Lord, I look forward to that time when I can see Him face to face.

May you all remember why we have this holiday and acknowledge it as such.

And for those of you with little ones running around the yard trying to find the ever elusive Golden Egg, please post pictures on your blog so we can all share in the fun!

What does Easter mean to you?
How do you celebrate?
Any great traditions you'd like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment