Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Living Room Reveal -Final

I'm finally almost finished with my living room. And by almost, I mean I still need to make a new tablecloth for the coffee table, and I need another picture for behind the sofa -but you can look past those, right?

This room gets a lot of sunlight during the day and a lot of light reflection from other houses at night, so these pictures are as good as they'll get.

If feels good to finally be finished with one room in the house. Only 6 more rooms to go!

Since this is the room we live in on a regular basis, I've filled it with all of the art, florals, trinkets, and fabrics that we enjoy most. We love color, and we love comfort, This room gives us both in a healthy dose.

As you can see, we have many collections of various things. For as long as I can remember, we've collected art, clocks, silver, bird nests, crocheted items, and fabrics. Treasure hunts are our favorite outings.

Here's the finished room:



I hope you enjoyed it.

Since the pics cover all of my tabletops in the loving room, I'm linking up with Marti at A Stroll Through Life for Tabletop Tuesday.
What rooms are you working on right now?


No comments:

Post a Comment