Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday's Post on Thursday

Unfortunately, I am a migraine sufferer. Being so, it interrupts some of my best laid plans.
So, the post scheduled for Wednesday, How to Make a Zippered, Corded Pillow Like a Pro
will be posted sometime on Thursday. I have a wee bit of editing to do first, and even this little bit of typing is causing my head to throb an my eyes to hurt. Those of you who have them know what I mean. This ain't no girly headache my friend.

I have been in bed for a day and a half, and woke up this morning with the worst migraine I've had in a long time, complete with dizziness, vomiting, and throbbing in my eyes, face, and neck.
I did force myself to get out of bed and make my way to the doctor around 5:00.
The forceful throbbing -you know, the kind that makes you want to cry like a 2 year old - is finally gone thanks to said doctor, but I'm still in pain. I would give myself a shot but hubby is out of town, and those things are scary to do when you're alone. I've lost feeling in my legs before from one, so I've learned not to do that when I'm home by myself.

Just wanted you all to know that I didn't forget, I just can't see very well when my eyes are burning and pounding and they can't tolerate light, and any amount of concentration when you have a migrane isn't fruitful.

Thanks for understanding. I'll be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment