Monday, May 17, 2010

Let me Explain - About My Facebook



I've had numerous people from blogland, mostly followers, send me a friend request on Facebook. I haven't answered those, and here's the reason why. First of all, you have a choice to accept or ignore. I think ignore sounds so ugly, so I don't press that button.

As far as accepting you as a friend, Here is why I haven't done that yet.

My Facebook account using my personal name is one I only use for family and the friends we just left back in Denver when we moved to KY. When I set it up, I hadn't even discovered blogging yet. I set it up to keep up with my niece and nephews, grandkids, and my hubby's kids.
I don't have any business or blog content on it.

So, because I'm getting requests more often, I've decided to set up a page for my blog friends. It will be about another week before I have time to do that and put content on it, but I'll be sure to let you know when I do.

I hope I haven't offended anyone by not accepting your friend request thus far, but now you know the reason why.

Thanks for understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment