Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back in a Few.....


I'm just getting back home from a hectic and rushed trip. Too many things to do, and too little time to get it done.
I'm sure you know the feeling.
....and I've been sick thru most of it. plgghh. Still sick. ugh. Like, sick in the bed kind of sick.
Migraine too, the don't show me the light kind, and please don't speak above a whisper kind.

(Calgon, take me away!)

Will someone please come and unload my car for me?
I just don't think I have the energy.

I have to force myself out of the bed because I have to do something big (to me) with a deadline, so I'll be away for a few more days.
Thank you for your patience.
I'll be sure to let you know what that is if it gets chosen.

(Please enjoy the scenery.)
I'll be back soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment