Wednesday, August 25, 2010

On a Little Sanity Break

.....or some would say "insanity" break.
If you knew what I was doing right now, I'm sure you'd think I was nuts, so I'll spare you the details.
Let's just say there are plenty of mold spores, dead mice, ticks, and multiple trips to the dump involved.
Nuff said? Yeah, I thought so.

(And now here's a pretty picture to get that image out of your head.)

I thought I should pop in and let you all know that I haven't forgotten about you. I'm taking care of some family business and it's taken me away from the comforts of home, ie, my blogging spot.
And definitely out of the reach of cell phone service.

I should return in about a week.
I've missed keeping up with you all this past week. I'm afraid to even look at my reader for fear of what the number of missed posts will be!

If I don't return, will someone please send a hasmat crew? Tell them to look beneath the pile of rubble at the edge of my mother's house?
(I love you mom, but, well....., you know. :) )


No comments:

Post a Comment