Monday, August 9, 2010

Guest Bath (still) in Progress

I took a little break from working on the guest bath,
but now it's time to get on it and get it finished.

I'm trying hard to decorate with ONLY what I can find in my own bag of tricks. So far I've been lucky, what with a garage FULL of vintage and accessory things, and a bonus room with wall to wall boxes of home stuff. (!)

Here's where I am at this point.
I've written on the pictures what I still need to finish,
but I'd like YOUR input on something.
I'm planning to put a basic white trim mold on the wall where the colors meet. I haven't come up with much else that's clever.

I'd like your suggestions on what I might add.
Keep in mind, this is not my forever house, and I don't want
to do things I'll have to redo when we move out.




And just in case you forgot what I started with.......... :)


I'd say that's an improvement, how 'bout you?

No comments:

Post a Comment