Saturday, October 24, 2009

Joining the Party over at Funky Junk!



Donna is having another party this weekend over here.
This time it's all about vignettes. Lots of gals are already linking up, so I decided to join the party myself. I've never joined a blog party, and I'm not really sure who Mr. Linky is, but I'm told it's painless to get to know him.

Let me preface this post by saying that, as I was taking these pictures, I realized that I shouldn't take pictures in my house at night. My lights are really yellow - I must change that some day. Maybe tomorrow I'll retake these pics during the day and replace the dark ones. For now, bear with me.
Edited 10/28 to add: I changed the pics to ones taken during the daytime. I just couldn't get past so much of the yellow coloring. I left the first pic as is because I couldn't get a good one in daylight.

Starting in the living room, and traveling through a few more rooms, I'll just post the pics without explanation since this party is just about the look.
I hope you enjoy my little vignettes.






                                     



I hope you've found a little inspiration in some of these.
Happy Decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment