Tuesday, October 20, 2009

So Amazing I had to share!

(I've tried to post the direct video, but for some reason, blogger isn't letting me.)

A friend sent this to me tonight, and I think it is absolutely incredible. This is a Ukrainian sand artist who depicts the invasion of Urkraine by Germany during the war through her drawings in sand. She uses a large light box filled with sand to act out her art. I can only imagine what she could do if she were a sculptor.

This video is from the Ukrainian version of America's Got Talent. After seeing this, it's obvious that she was the winnner.

Let me know what you think! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.............and thanks to that friend who sent it to me. What a rare treat.

Turn up the volume a bit. The art is in direct flow with the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment