Sunday, October 4, 2009

Major Makeover Magic!

Edited 4/2/2010 to add: I know this is an older post, but since it was in the infancy of my blog, I suspect almost no one ever read it, so I thought it'd be safe to pull it out of the archives and link up to Funky Junk's Home Decor Link Party.

Update: We moved 2 months ago!
We're moving in less than a month, so I thought I'd show a few final pics of the home we're currently living in and how it was when we 'inherited' it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's a complete makeover that doesn't require much explanation.
This is a picture from the week before we moved into this house:

And here's that same room a few weeks later:
A little color goes a long way!
(Click on any picture to enlarge and see details)

Remember when I told you that my favorite fabric ended up as drapery in my living room?
Well, here they are.



And just for good measure, here's a close up of that fabric I love so much.
Update: Laura from Decor to Adore realized she had some of this fabric and sent me a fully made shower curtain! (so thoughtful!)


A few more detail pictures:


Make a colorful day for yourself!

Another Update (4/2/2010): I'll be posting about the living room in our NEW house next week. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment