Saturday, October 10, 2009

Yes, it was me...............

Many of you must be parked in front of HGTV right now, because I've recevied quite a few emails asking if that was me on tv with Carter Oosterhouse just now. Well yes, it was.

It's true, once upon a time I was a tv designer.
Did I forget to tell you that? So sorry.

One of these days, I'll come back and talk more about that part of my career. It was definitely a lot of fun, but it was also a lot of hard work. I'll post the specifics to some of the makeovers here on the blog.

To answer the questions I received via email this morning:
I was the first season designer for Carter Can (until they moved the show to CA where I could not picture myself living). After that, I wrote and hosted 2 shows based out of Florida, (The American Home and Building it Green). I did product demonstrations for DIY's Cool Tools, was the behind the scenes designer for The Inside Job on DIY, and co-hosted a pilot called Project Greenhouse (which never took off). Oh yeah, I was also the set designer for What You Get for the Money for about a year or so.

So there you have it.........
Here's a pic from the first show I ever did.....................which never aired, by the way. (It was the original test show for Carter Can.)

(Taken with a cell phone....sorry for the quality).

No comments:

Post a Comment